06 August, 2008

When You're Busy Making Plans...

I went into work today to quit.

I didn't. Quit, that is.

"Why not go per diem?" asked my boss.

"Why not think this over?" asked I.

Why not? One day commitment every three months.

Huh. Can't say the $ would be a bad thing.

I'm tired tonight....

Just exhausted.

When do I catch up on sleep?

And I'm thinking about work?

lol

Really. lol

And I thought I had it aaalllll figured out.

Eric was his most charming self today. Just the cutest.

We went to see Aunt Christine this afternoon. Earlier, we had a walk with one of his friends.

This afternoon, I brought him to work to see Daddy and then go to my old place of torture. Ahem, employment.

Everyone went nuts over Eric. That is such a cool feeling.

We came home and had some great Chinese food.

After Eric went to bed, I cleaned up- in more ways than one.

I cleaned the apartment and got a haircut.

Ahhh, bliss.

Both things.

And now it's bedtime. Can't wait!!

No comments: