04 August, 2008

Time? Time.

I can't believe that my last post was in March.

March!

Weird. I kind of lost my groove.

It's back. The groove, I mean.

Summer is almost over. Summer in the school-year sense. Now, *that* is freaky. Eric is going to be a year in September.

Whoa.

I've been home for almost a year. I can't imagine going back yet. Yet, it's funny and it's somewhat of a loss. I'm ready to quit. I'm quitting. This week. [deep breath in] It'll be the first time in my adult life that I've been unemployed. It feels so strange.

I can't imagine going back to work this year, though. Does that mean it's going to be twice as hard as it is now to go back next year? The thought is scary.

I don't know what to do next.... Do I look now for daycare in the fall of 2009? Do I get a babysitter then? Oy. Always looking ahead. Can't I just be in the moment all the time?

I've been reading a very- what? A very bittersweet blog lately. It's totally touched my heart.

http://www.mattlogelin.com/

My heart goes out to Matt and Madeline. I can't imagine....

Leaves me breathless.

I'm leaving you with some pictures of Eric- catching up on the last few months...

...er, well, maybe not. Seems Blogger is having some issues. I'll try again later. Cheers!

No comments: